Go Army Ed

Go Army Ed

Effective Oct. 1, 2009, the U.S. Army will use GoArmyEd to process tuition assistance requests. BU has been set up in the GoArmyEd system and soldiers must enroll for tuition assistance via its website.

Please contact the GoArmyEd help desk at 1-800-817-9990 with any questions or problems.
It's the responsibility of the student to apply via GoArmyEd and upload the proper documentation to their eFile.

  • GoArmyEd tuition assistance is paid directly to BU and is processed through the Bursars Office. Call 570-389-5261 with any questions regarding payments.
  • You can obtain an electronic copy of your unofficial transcript on MyHusky, this is required by GoArmyEd to facilitate the processing of your tuition assistance.

Soldiers must register on GoArmyEd to begin the application process. Once the application is completed, you must also provide an SOCAD Student Agreement and Documented Degree Plan, which must include degree requirements, completed coursework and evaluated credit for military course work. The documented degree plan can be obtained through the Office of the Registrar through their VA representative.
In order to accomplish this, the student must do the following:

  • Obtain an unofficial transcript from your MyHusky account.

You must save this transcript to your computer to upload to your GoArmyEd eFile. Any military credits evaluated and posted to your BU academic record will be reflected on the transcript.

  • A copy of the degree plan can be obtained through the Office of the Registrar. You will need to scan this document and save it to your your computer to upload to your GoArmyEd eFile.

To complete the upload of your documents, please take the following steps:

  • On the left menu of GoArmyEd click My Student Record - and then - Account Information.
  • Under your Student Profile - click eFile - then click "Browse" on the eFile.
  • Locate the document on the computer - click Open.
  • Once you retrieve the file from your computer, click on the radio button to request a case be sent to your Education Center and then click Upload.
  • Your document should then appear on your eFile.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact the GoArmyEd Helpdesk or refer to the step-by-step instructions for using the eFile under Helpdesk Resources - View Reference Documents.

Upon receipt of approval of your tuition assistance, you must print the Tuition Assistance Request Forms or submit them electronically to the Bursars Office. The Office of the Registrar will put in the grades for all courses that were approved by the Go Army Ed.