Transcripts Request

Students cannot pick up transcripts at the Enrollment Services Office of the Registrar. All transcripts must be mailed or emailed. Requested transcripts will be processed and mailed within 2-5 business days.
The Enrollment Services Office of Registrar will not attach any forms to transcripts. – Exception: We will accept LSAC or CAS form such as PTCAS, CASPA, AMCAS, NursingCAS, etc. Please email to ; FAX 570-389-2057 or mail to Bloomsburg University, Office of the Registrar, Room 150, 400 East 2nd Street, Bloomsburg, PA 17815. In order for the LSAC or CAS form to be attached, you will need to request your official transcript online through your MyHusky account or by the Transcript Request Form.

Transcripts Request for Current Students

The MyHusky login page allows you to Request Transcripts, register for classes, pay bills, view and accept financial aid and provides other related services and information.

In your MyHusky Student Center, from the other academic drop-down menu choose – TRANSCRIPT: REQUEST OFFICIAL, choose the correct format, Immediate (transcripts are processed immediately), held for grades (transcript is held until grades are released for that semester) degree (transcript is held until degree is conferred) then you can either choose to send to your home address by clicking the box or “Send To” another address at the bottom of the form. Note: Please make sure you hit the edit address hyperlink to enter the rest of the address.

Transcript Request Tutorial

Electronic Delivery – To send your Official Transcript electronically, please log into your MyHusky account, choose TRANSCRIPT: REQUEST OFFICIAL-at the bottom of the form in the “Recipient Name” line, enter the recipient’s email address, then hit the “Enter Address” hyperlink, complete city, state, and zip. Click Submit.

Current students who need assistance with resetting their passwords to log back into their MyHusky account, please visit:
• HuskyID support page at
• Help Desk page or call 570-389-4357

Mobile Devices

MyHusky is available via mobile devices!

Transcripts Request for students who attended anytime between Summer 2008 and the present

You are eligible to obtain a login to access your MyHusky account after you have left the university. This includes students who graduated and those who otherwise did not return. You will be able to use your account to order transcripts, pay bills, retrieve copies of your 1098T tax forms and other similar activities.

• To activate your alumni account, visit

After activating your alumni account, please follow the Transcript Request Tutorial.

Transcript Request for students who attended prior to Summer 2008

• You will need to completely fill out a transcript request form. Please see link below. Once the form is received in our office, the processing time is 2-5 days.

Transcripts Request Form