Change Majors and Add Minors

Students who want to change or add majors and minors must do so using the electronic forms option located on their MyHusky Student Center. Then choose the Add/Change a Major or Minor form.

Information and instructions on the specifics of the Major/Minor change eForm and how to properly submit it can be found at: under E-Form Tutorials.

Some majors require departmental approval for entry into the major. Once you submit the eform, the appropriate department will receive an electronic notification to review your request. It may be best to meet with the department prior to submitting your request to avoid any delay in the approval process. A list is provided of the majors that need permission and those that do not.

All minors require permission. Once submitted the appropriate department will receive an electronic notification to review your request. Please be aware that the approval process for majors and minors may take a few days to process. You will be notified via email once your request has been processed.

Majors that need permission

American Sign Language (ASL)
Audiology & Speech Pathology
Biology (all tracks)
Business Education
Chemistry (all tracks)
Computer Science
Criminal Justice
Digital Forensics
Economics (all tracks)
Exercise Science
Finance (both tracks)
Health Sciences (all tracks)
Information & Tech. Management
Interdisciplinary Studies (all tracks)
International Business (all tracks)
Management (all tracks)
Supply Chain Management Major
Marketing (all tracks)
Mass Comm. (all tracks)
Mathematics (all tracks)
Medical Imaging
Music (all tracks)
Sci./Tech. Undeclared
Social Work and Pre-Social Work

Majors that do not need permission

Anthropology (all tracks)
Art History
Art Studio (all tracks)
Communication Studies (all tracks)
EGGS (all tracks)
Education BSED and PTE (all tracks)
Electrical Engineering Tech.
Engineering Science (3+2)
English (all tracks)
Health Physics
Languages & Cultures (all tracks)
Political Science
Theatre Arts (all tracks)
L/A Undeclared