Off-Campus Housing Frequently Asked Questions

Off-Campus Housing Frequently Asked Questions

Bloomsburg Off-Campus Housing

How do I find Off-Campus Housing?

Off-Campus Housing Office
KUB 101 (bottom floor)
Telephone: 570-389-4063
Fax 570-389-3051
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

What does the Off-Campus Housing Office do?

There are several things our office does to provide you with up-to-date information, including:

  • The office maintains and updates a listing of apartments owned and operated by local landlords.
  • The office keeps a record of any vacancies in which a student is looking for someone to take over his/her current lease.
  • The office collect complaints from students regarding landlords and their prospective properties.

Where can we get a copy of the listings?

The listings are available online by clicking the "Listings" tab, or you can have a hard copy sent to you by contacting our office.

How does a landlord add his/her property to the campus listing?

A registration form must be filled out and handed in or faxed to our office. Once we receive the completed form, we add the information to our database and the students are able to view the contact information as well as the apartment listing(s).

Will my financial aid be affected if I move off campus?

Generally, the amount you received as a campus student will remain the same if you decide to move off campus. For any other financial aid related questions, you should contact the Financial Aid Office at 570-389-4297.