Enrollment Services - Office of the Registrar

Enrollment Services - Office of the Registrar


150 Warren Student Services Center

Office Hours
Fall — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Spring — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer — M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

CEEB 2646
Federal School Code 003315

Course Offerings
Transcript Request
Course Equivalency Tool: Always meet with your Academic Advisor for specific information concerning transfer courses and their application to your degree requirements.

Bloomsburg University's Enrollment Services Office of the Registrar is the central office for student scheduling and registration, as well as commencement, college transcripts, undergraduate degree clearance, enrollment verifications, military credits, transfer credits, changing of a major, or declaring a minor.

NEW – Electronic CHANGE OF MAJOR Form

The Office of the Registrar will roll-out the electronic Change of Major form to students on Monday, October 23, 2017. This new eForm will replace the paper Change of Major form. Students can access the new eForm via their MyHusky Student Center.

Information and instructions on the uses of the new eForm and how to submit one can be found at: http://intranet.bloomu.edu/myhusky/tutorials under E-Form Tutorials.

Winter 2017 - Spring 2018 Scheduling Information

The Course Search Tool for Winter 2017 and Spring 2018 will be available on or before October 6, 2017.
Scheduling Information and Dates - Both Semesters
Spring 2018 Timetable
Winter 2017 Refund Table

Late Withdrawal Information - Fall 2017

The option to withdraw from a course in MyHusky for the Fall 2017 term has now passed.

According to PRP 3462 Undergraduate Course Withdrawal Policy:

    No withdrawals will be permitted after the end of the tenth week of the semester.
    Prior to the last week of classes, in exceptional circumstances, for compelling, justified and documented reasons, the Dean of the College in which the course is being taught may waive these restrictions. Poor academic performance will not constitute grounds for late withdrawal. Please see the Office of the Registrar regarding this policy.

If you wish to withdraw from the university completely you have until Friday, December 8 to go to the Office of the Registrar and fill out the University/Term Withdrawal form.